Medical imaging plays a key role in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions ranging from cancer and heart disease to orthopedics and emergency services.
Physicians refer inpatients, outpatients and emergency patients to Ogallala Community Hospital for imaging procedures including:
- Breast Imaging/Digital Mammography
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Diagnostic Radiography Imaging (X-ray)
- 3-D Ultrasound
- Vascular Studies
Mobile medical imaging services offered in Ogallala include:
- Bone Density Screening – Every four weeks on Friday
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) - Tuesdays
- Nuclear Medicine - Thursdays
The Medical Imaging department at Ogallala Community Hospital is open from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To make an appointment, please call Central Scheduling at (308) 284-4011.