Ogallala Community Hospital's inpatient and outpatient physical therapy services can help a wide range of patients ranging from those with minor deficits to severe conditions that affect their quality of life.
Services provided at Ogallala Community Hospital:
- Treatment for Neurological Defects
- Post-traumatic Fracture Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (following total joint replacement procedures)
- Post Cardiac Procedural Conditioning programs
- Aquatic Therapy
- Treatment of acute muscular-skeletal imbalances
For more information on rehabilitation services at Ogallala Community Hospital, please call (308) 284-7290.