Ogallala Community Hospital Rehabilitation services can help a wide range of patients ranging from those with minor to severe conditions that affect their quality of life.
Rehabilitation Services at Ogallala Community Hospital include:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Hand & Occupational Therapy – Therapy for hand and upper extremity injuries including rehabilitation following injuries, surgeries and burns to the hand.
- Sports Conditioning & Rehabilitation – Comprehensive services for athletes of all ages, skill levels and sports including prevention, care and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
- Manual Therapy – Skilled hands-on manual techniques for spine, extremity and soft tissue injuries.
- Neuro Rehabilitation – Occupational and Physical Therapy services for adults with neurological deficits resulting from stroke, head injury, spinal cord injury, trauma and progressive disease processes.
- Orthopedic – Occupational and Physical Therapy for those suffering from injury, illness or surgery of the musculoskeletal system. We also work with pre- and post-operative joint replacement patients focusing on education and safety modifications to the home and self care routine.
- Pediatric – Occupational and Physical Therapy treatment for developmental/neurological issues, injuries or illnesses. Occupational therapy develops treatments for sensory integration, cognitive and social issues creating problems at home or in school. This is provided by skilled therapists trained in meeting the unique needs of patients at each age level from the premature infant through adolescents.
- Prosthetic Management
- Speech Therapy – Evaluation and treatment in the areas of speech and language therapy for aphasia, articulation, dysarthria, apraxia, stuttering, and voice disorders, swallowing disorders and neurologic degenerative diseases with communication and cognitive disorders including memory loss, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, head injury, aphasia and Parkinson’s disease.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Specialized treatment for people experiencing vertigo, dizziness, frequent falls, equilibrium or imbalance problems.
- Work Related Injuries Rehabilitation--return to work programs and rehabilitation.
- Wound Care
For more information on rehabilitation services at Ogallala Community Hospital, please call (308) 284-7290.