Banner Churchill Community Hospital in Fallon, Nev. is a 40-bed licensed hospital that opened in 1996.
Our mission is to make a difference in people's lives through excellent patient care.
We do this by excelling in clinical care, quality service, financial stewardship and the creation of work environments where people can realize their full potential.
We serve with compassion, caring and respect to maintain the dignity and enhance the well-being of each person.
We offer acute and primary care, including comprehensive emergency care with an ambulance service that covers more than 5,900 square miles.
Our services include:
Outpatient services include:
Serving a rural population of approximately 45,000 people, Banner Churchill Community Hospital employs more than 400 people and has 10 physicians.
Banner Churchill offers an intelligent OB program, a computerized system designed to reduce complications during labor and delivery.
Banner Churchill also offers Banner iCare™. This advanced technology enhances the care and safety of critically ill patients by teaming our on-site medical staff with intensive-care specialists who follow patients’ care from a remote monitoring center 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Silver Syringe Award - Immunize Nevada, 2013
- Most Improved Hospital in Acute Myocardial Infarction Care - Nevada Hospital Association, 2009
- Most Improved Hospital in Acute Myocardial Infarction Care - Nevada Hospital Association, 2008
- Community Partner Award: Western Nevada Community College
- 2006 Quality Respiratory Care Recognition