To make it easier to know your numbers, we now offer Wellness Wednesdays.
Testing includes screening for anemia, general wellness, thyroid disorders, cancer, organ health, and heart health.
For interpretation or questions regarding test results, patients should contact their primary health care provider.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel ($20)
- Lipid Panel ($20)
- Hemoglobin A1C ($15)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone TSH ($25)
- PSA ($30)
- CBC ($15).
Costs for the tests vary. Insurance will not be billed. Cash, check and credit or debit cards are accepted. Tests take place between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. each Wednesday. No appointment is necessary to get blood drawn.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Closed Sunday
- (775) 867-7800
Our lab staff performs the following diagnostic tests:
- Blood Draws—All ages, including pediatric and neonatal patients
- Screens for Strep, Mono, Pregnancy, and RSV.
- Glucose Tolerance Tests
- Gestational Screens
- Newborn Screens—PKU test and supplemental screening
- Handing out specimen collection containers (also a drop-off site for specimen collections)
- Chemistry/Lipid panels
- Drug Screening
- A1C testing for Diabetes
The lab staff at Banner Churchill Community Hospital is a dedicated team of phlebotomists and medical technologists.