The lab staff at Banner Churchill Community Hospital is a dedicated team of phlebotomists and medical technologists.
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Closed Sunday
- (775) 867-7800
Our lab staff performs the following diagnostic tests:
- Blood Draws—All ages, including pediatric and neonatal patients
- Screens for Strep, Mono, Pregnancy, and RSV.
- Glucose Tolerance Tests
- Gestational Screens
- Newborn Screens—PKU test and supplemental screening
- Handing out specimen collection containers (also a drop-off site for specimen collections)
- Chemistry/Lipid panels
- Drug Screening
- A1C testing for Diabetes