At Banner Churchill, medical imaging plays a key role in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions ranging from cancer and heart disease to orthopedics and emergency services.
Physicians refer inpatients, outpatients and emergency patients to Banner Churchill Community Hospital for imaging procedures including:
- Diagnostic Radiographic Imaging (X-Ray)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Breast Imaging/ Mammography
To schedule an exam, please call (775) 867-7154. When scheduling your exam, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Type of exam to be scheduled
- Patient information: name, DOB, home and work phone numbers
- Reason for exam or diagnosis
- Name of referring physician
- Physician’s written order
- Answers to the following questions:
- Are you claustrophobic?
- Have you had any previous surgeries?
- Any metal objects in your body as a result of previous surgery?
- Do you have a pacemaker?