Summer Volunteer Program for Teens
Volunteering gives you an opportunity to change lives, including your own.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Opportunity to explore careers in the healthcare field
- Accumulate community service hours required for scholarships
- Letter of recommendation for a job well done
- Free lunch on day of volunteering
- All teen volunteers must be at least 15 years of age by June 6, 2010, and entering 9th – 12th grade after the summer.
- All teen volunteers must submit a completed Teen Volunteer Application
- All teen volunteers must attend an orientation session prior to program start date.
- All teen volunteers successfully pass all training classes before being assigned to a position.
- All teen volunteers must commit to four hours a week and complete 50 hours in the program before eligible for letter of recommendation. No more than two absences during the summer.
- All teen volunteers will be required to adhere to dress code. Shirt and badge will be provided.
Please complete the following documents and return to Patient Relations (located at the main entrance next to the gift shop) at Banner Churchill Community Hospital.