Teen Volunteer Program
Volunteering gives you an opportunity to change lives, including your own. If you are interested in becoming a teen volunteer, please complete the following documents and return to Patient Relations (located at the main entrance next to the gift shop) at Banner Churchill Community Hospital.
- Teen volunteers must be 16 years old.
- All teen volunteers must submit an application.
- All teen volunteers must attend an orientation session prior to program start date.
- All teen volunteers successfully pass all training classes before being assigned to a position.
- All teen volunteers must commit to four hours a week and complete 50 hours in the program before eligible for letter of recommendation. No more than two absences during the summer.
- All teen volunteers will be required to adhere to dress code. Shirt and badge will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Opportunity to explore careers in the healthcare field
- Accumulate community service hours required for scholarships
- Letter of recommendation for a job well done
- Free lunch on day of volunteering
For more information, please contact Kelli Yates at (775) 867-7401.