Events and Seminars
At Banner Health, we believe knowledge and education are some of the most important tools you have in maintaining your good health. We offer events and seminars featuring many of our experts to offer you the best information available to make sure you and the community are as healthy as possible.
Community Hospital offers an opportunity for students to learn about professions in health care through hands-on activities.
- June 2-4, 2015
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Application period is now closed.
- Cost: free
- For more information, call (307) 534-7020
Activities will include:
- Using an endoscope and other surgical equipment
- Learning bandaging and casting exercises
- Using imaging equipment to view the heart and other anatomy
- Touring the ambulance and learning lifesaving medical procedures on mannequins
- Participating in life-like scenarios.
Activities do not involve actual patients. Students will be introduced to many different healthcare opportunities and can interact with lab technicians, respiratory therapists, imaging technologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, doctors, and other health professionals.