The Health Information Management Services department at Community Hospital is responsible for keeping complete medical records for each patient.
Hours of Operation:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
Obtaining a copy of your Medical Record
Your original medical record is property of Banner Health, but the information in it belongs to you.
To obtain copies of your medical record information, please print the release form provided below. You may present this completed form:
- In person in the Medical Records department
- By mailing to Medical Records, Community Hospital, 2000 Campbell Drive, Torrington, WY 82240
- By faxing to Medical Records at (307) 532-5381
In order to fulfill your request in a timely manner, please ensure this form is signed and complete before submitting. A photo ID is required to be shown when picking up your copy of your medical record.
- English Release of Information Authorization Form
- En español "Permiso Para Copiar Documentos Médicos," en español"
Questions or Concerns
To assist with your requests or address your concerns, our staff is available to help at (307) 534-7144.
Community Hospital is committed to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Security, and Electronic Transaction Standards. Learn more about our privacy practices. For any HIPAA or privacy concerns, please contact our privacy officer at (307) 534-7138.