At Community Hospital, we know medical imaging plays a key role in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of an array of medical conditions ranging from cancer and heart disease to orthopedics and emergency services.
Physicians refer inpatients, outpatients and emergency patients to Community Hospital in Torrington, Wyo. for an array of imaging procedures including:
- Digital Mammography /Breast Imaging
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- (X-ray) Diagnostic Radiography Imaging
- Bone Density Screening
Mobile medical imaging services available in Torrington.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- Thursdays
- Nuclear Medicine- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Specialty Ultrasound (cardiac, arterial studies, carotid arteries, etc.)- Weekly
The Medical Imaging Department at Community Hospital is open 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information or to schedule an exam, please call Central Scheduling (307) 532-3184.