Become a Volunteer!
Join us in making a difference in people's lives
The Community Hospital Auxiliary act as our hospital's goodwill ambassadors, helping us promote our programs to the public and raising money to make ongoing improvements.
The auxiliary is made up of a dedicated group of volunteers who give their time to benefit the patients and staff of Community Hospital.
- Christmas Cookie Trays
- Knitting blankets for all babies born at Community Hospital
- Making pillowcases for Goshen Care Center residents
- Making catheter covers for Goshen Care Center residents
- Blood Drives
- Community Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Lights of Love
- Lifeline Personal Response Service
- Memorial Rose Garden
The Community Hospital Auxiliary meets the second Wednesday of every month, except August, at Community Hospital. For more information, please call Auxiliary President Kaye Erskine at (307) 837-2602.
To become a volunteer, you will need:
- Desire to help others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Complete application process
The incoming volunteer process includes:
- Completing the application and background check
- Participating in interview
- Having a tuberculosis test
- Signing the confidentiality statement
- Gift Shop
- Front Desk
- Activities Cart
- Emergency Department
- Music/Pet Therapy
- Press/Mend Clothing
For more information and to apply, please call Volunteer Coordinator, Molly Childs at (307) 534-7241.