Become a Volunteer!
Join us in making a difference in people's lives
The Community Hospital Auxiliary act as our hospital's goodwill ambassadors, helping us promote our programs to the public and raising money to make ongoing improvements.
The auxiliary is made up of a dedicated group of volunteers who give their time to benefit the patients and staff of Community Hospital.
- Christmas Cookie Trays
- Knitting blankets for all babies born at Community Hospital
- Making pillowcases for Goshen Care Center residents
- Making catheter covers for Goshen Care Center residents
- Blood Drives
- Annual Flamingo Landing Fund Drive
- Community Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop
- Lights of Love
- Lifeline Personal Response Service
- Memorial Rose Garden
The Community Hospital Auxiliary meets the second Wednesday of every month, except August, at Community Hospital. For more information or to apply, please call Auxiliary President Carolyn Domson at (307) 532-5467.