Cancer Treatment Options
Platte County Memorial Hospital in Wheatland, Wyo., is committed to providing compassionate, innovative cancer care services tailored to meet the individual needs of its patients.
We deliver a range of surgical services and outpatient infusion therapies to ensure patients receive excellent cancer care in a cost effective and convenient way.
The hospital’s infusion therapy services include:
- Intravenous (IV) care
- Central line care
- Catheter care
- Wound care.
Platte County Memorial Hospital patient can receive care on a outpatient basis to help them maintain family, work and social ties.
Our treatment options include such services as:
- Advanced Surgical Services
- Blood Transfusions
- Dressing Changes
- Injections (including, but not limited to, Rhogam, Neupogen, Epogen, Interferon, Aranesp, Neulasta and Procrit)
- IV and Injectable Antibiotics
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC) Maintenance and Replacement
- Platelet Transfusions
- Urethral Catheter Changes and Long-term Maintenance
- Wound Care
To learn more about cancer care services at Platte County Memorial Hospital, please call
(307) 322-3636 ext. 2227.