Employees at Washakie Medical Center are an integral part of the community and care deeply about the health and wellness of the people in our community. Washakie Medical Center encourages employees to participate in community events, especially those focused on health education and wellness.
Color Me Pink 5K Walk/Fun Run
Have fun and raise awareness about breast cancer by participating as a runner or walker in the Color Me Pink 5K Walk/Fun Run.
- Saturday, Aug. 22
- 9 a.m., main color explosion at 10 a.m.
- Worland High School Stadium (park at middle school), the race begins at the bus barn.
- Cost: Adults $25, children $15
The first 100 people to register are guaranteed to receive a gift bag of goodies.
Attend open house on Friday, Aug. 21 from 5-7 p.m. at Washakie Medical Center mammography department for registration and goodie bag pickup.
Costumes are encouraged; organizers request pets be left at home.
Ways to Register
- Register at Washakie Medical Center medical imaging department 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Color Me Pink 5K Walk/Fun Run Registration Form
- Make checks to Washakie Hospital Foundation
- Register online to pay registration fee with credit card.
- Registration information also available at the Worland Ten Sleep Chamber of Commerce web site.
Wellness Wednesdays - Weekly
Take charge of your health by taking steps to monitor your health. Wellness Wednesday allows you to check your health by ordering blood screenings without a doctor’s order. We provide our community health screening tests every Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.