Orthopedic medicine encompasses the entire musculoskeletal system, and there are countless conditions for which patients seek orthopedic care at Washakie Medical Center.
Common orthopedic conditions treated at Washakie Medical Center:
- Arthritic Conditions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Deformities – conditions present at birth
- Degenerative Joint Conditions
- Hand and Foot Conditions
- Ligament Injuries
We use a number of diagnostic procedures and imaging technologies to identify and evaluate orthopedic conditions including:
- Arthrography – a radiographic examination of a joint
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Myelography – a radiographic examination of the spinal canal and nerve roots.
|For More Information|
|CT? MRI? X-ray? Learn more about orthopedic diagnosis|
|Are you at risk for osteoarthritis?|