Patients receiving orthopedic care at Washakie Medical Center can be confident that they are getting the most current and specialized treatments available. A multidisciplinary team of experts works together to present each patient with an individualized treatment plan.
Following is a list of common orthopedic procedures performed at Washakie Medical Center:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Repair
- Arthroscopic Surgeries (Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy)
- Bunion Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Fracture Repairs – casting, pinning and ORIF (open reducation internal fixation) surgical repairs
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Total Knee and Hip Replacements.
|For More Information|