At Cardon Children’s Medical Center, we are inspired by stories of children who have overcome great difficulties and accomplished amazing things in their lives.
If your child was a patient here, we’d love for you to share the story. You can help us reach out to other families experiencing similar situations, or thank those medical professionals who cared for your child during your visit.
Meet Our Kids
This month's featured story:
- Pneumonia complications: Arabella's Story
- Battling bone tumors: William's Story
- Diamond Blackfan Anemia: Mia's Story
- Excelling in School: Courtney's Story
- Fighting Crohn's: Brianna's Story
- Future Surgeon: Sophia's Story
- Our PICU Stay: Jonah's story
- Sharing Hope: MacKenzie's Story
- Trach-free: Addisyn's Story
- Unexpected Surgery: Chloe's Story
- Unique and Strong: Ashlee's Story