Ask the Expert
Banner Good Samaritan Residencies and Fellowship programs are sponsoring an innovative online program that helps community residents with their medical questions.
Banner Good Samaritan residents and fellows, under the guidance of their program directors, answer questions posted online by community members. This program is part of Banner Health's popular Ask the Expert program.
This program does not replace personal consultations and diagnosis but it provides general health care information to the communities we serve.
- Gambling addiction Featuring: Larissa Orloff, MD
- Body image Featuring: Larissa Orloff, MD
- Does Traumatic Brain Injury Trigger Mood Changes? Featuring Larissa Orloff, MD
- Stress and sleep Featuring Larissa Orloff, MD
- Gastroparesis Featuring Ken Ota, D.O.
Ears, Nose and Throat
- What causes white spots in my throat? Featuring Cheryl O'Malley, MD
Fitness and Outdoors
- Does exercise slow down the effects of aging? Joselyn Jedick, D.O.
- Diet or exercise? Featuring Joselyn Jedick, D.O.
- What do I do if I am bitten by red ants? Featuring Andy Halberg, MD
- Developing weight-loss habits Featuring Courtney Keckich, MD
- How to stick to New Year's Resolutions Featuring Larissa Orloff, MD
- H1N1 virus and travel Featuring Jeff Wolfrey, MD
- What is an aortogram? Featuring Jeffrey Kao, MD
- How can I lower my cholesterol without using medications Featuring Nicholoas Sparacino, D.O.
- How does my care improve with a hospitalist? Featuring Alan Leibowitz, MD
- Counting calories and weight loss Featuring Christy Judd, D.O.
- HCG Hormone Featuring: Elijah Poulos
- How long does it take to develop food poisoning Featuring Lee AnnDenny, MD
- Osteoporosis drugs and dental problems Featuring Allison Perrin, MD
- Does my child need a tetanus shot? Featuring Jeff Wolfrey, MD
- Eczema Featuring Lindsay Ackerman, MD