The Banner Baywood Medical Center Pharmacy Residency Program is designed to provide a structured educational experience with the flexibility to meet candidates' needs.
Duration/Type: 12-month residency
Number of Positions: Three
Application Deadline: Jan. 11, 2013
Starting Date: July 1, 2013
Estimated Stipend: $52,600
Interview Required: Yes
- Pharm D. degree from an ACCP accredited college of pharmacy.
- Current Arizona pharmacy license (or eligible for).
- Application includes:
- Letter of Intent
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Resident Interest Form
- Banner Health Employment Application
- Official Copy of Transcripts
- Match Registration.
- Paid time off will accrue from start date.
- Medical, dental and life insurance provided.
- Conference reimbursement is available.
Dustin Bezy, Pharm.D., BCPS
BBMC – Department of Pharmacy Services
6644 E. Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
Fax: (480) 321-4242