Application Requirements and FAQs
- PharmD degree
- Eligible for immediate licensure by the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Previous experience in pharmacy practice
- Sound academic record
- Other scholarly and extracurricular activities are important considerations
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I start applying?
Via the PhORCAS system, you may begin to upload materials prior to the first Monday of January deadline
- What materials are required to apply?
a. Application via PhORCAS
b. Curriculum Vitae
c. Letter of Intent
d. Letters of Recommendation (3)
e. College of Pharmacy Transcript (will also accept undergraduate transcript)
- What types of interview media do you use?
a. Actual site visit
b. Audio-video interview via Skype (during scramble if needed)
- I have more questions, who should I contact?
PGY1 Pharmacy Contact Information:
Christi Jen, PharmD, BCPS
Residency Program Director
Clinical Pharmacist – Emergency Medicine