Application Requirements and FAQs
- PharmD degree
- Eligible for immediate licensure by the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Previous experience in pharmacy practice
- Sound academic record
- Other scholarly and extracurricular activities are important considerations
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I start applying?
Via the PhorCAS system, you may begin to upload materials prior to the January 7th deadline
- What materials are required to apply?
a. Application via PhorCAS
b. Curriculum Vitae
c. Letter of Intent
d. Letters of Recommendation (3)
e. Pharmacy and Undergraduate College Transcript
- What types of interview media do you use?
a. Actual site visit
b. Audio-video interview via Skype
- I have more questions, to whom should I speak?