Internal Medicine Residency Program
We understand that residency is a challenging time with intense work and responsibility. However, it is also IMMENSELY rewarding. As a program, we are committed to you not only being well trained and providing excellent patient care, but also LOVING your work more when you leave than when you arrived. We achieve this goal through:
- Innovative curriculum and assessment facilitated by our national involvement in the Educational Innovations Project
- Appropriate supervision and feedback
- Optimized schedules that balance patient continuity and work hours
- Multiple formats to support you gaining the medical knowledge and skills needed to provide excellent care, including a state-of-the-art simulation center, innovative didactics, ABIM board preparation, and extensive elective options
- Individualized experience to match your career goals- whether it be ambulatory care, hospital medicine, or subspecialty fellowship
Finally, this all is possible through supportive faculty who LOVE our work. We are committed to excellence as teachers, physicians and people. We are highly engaged in these goals and committed to continually improving.
We know you have a lot to consider in selecting a program and wish you well in finding the one that is the best “fit” for you and your goals. Congratulations on your successes thus far. I hope that you always stay passionate about your work in medicine, optimistic and committed to excellence, for that is the key to success wherever you are.