Chris Estes, DO Graduate 2012
Adult Reconstrucion, 8/2012 - 7/2013,
Rush University, Chicago IL
Program Director: C Della Valle MD
Midwestern University , Phoenix AZ
Cornell College, Mount Vernon, IA
- Estes CS, Beauchamp CP, Clark HD, Spangehl MJ. A Two-stage Retention Débridement Protocol for Acute Periprosthetic Joint Infections. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010 Mar 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Estes C, Rhee P, Shrader W, Csavina K, Jacofsky D. Biomechanical Strength of Proximal Tibial Plates: A Comparison of All-Locked Versus Hybrid Locked/Unlocked Screw Configurations. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2008 May-Jun;22(5):312-6.
- Lorton D, Lubahn CL, Estes C, Millar BA, Carter JL, Wood CA, Bellinger DL. Bidirectional Communication Between the Brain and the Immune System: Implications for Physiological Sleep and Disorders with Disrupted Sleep. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2006;13(5-6):357-74
- Scheetz T, et al. High-Throughput Gene Discovery in the Rat. Genome Research. April 2004. 14(4):733-741.
- Giers M, Estes CS, McLaren A, Caplan MR, McLemore R. Jeannette Wilkins Award: Can Locally Delivered Gadolinium Be Visualized on MRI? A Pilot Study Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2012 [Epub Ahead of Print].
- McLaren A, Estes CS, McLemore R. PMMA and Antibiotic Delivery. Javad Parvisi MD, eds. In Periprosthetic Joint Infection of the Hip and Knee. 2013
- Estes CS, Shrader W. Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients with Lymphedema. Javad Parvisi MD, eds. In The Knee: Reconstruction, Replacement, and Revision. Towson, Maryland; Data Trace; 2012
- McLaren A, Estes CS. Orthopaedic Applications of Injectable Biomaterials. Brent Vernon, eds. In Injectable Biomaterials Science and Applications. Oxford, England; Woodhead Publishing; 2011: 202-227
- A.C. McLaren and C. S. Estes, Orthopaedic Applications of Injectable Biomaterials, in Injectable Biomaterials: Science and Applications. 2010. Brent Vernon PhD, Woodhead Publishing, in press.
- Estes CS, Anand N, Clarke, HD, Schmidt K, McLemore R, Spangehl MJ. Preoperative Alignment And Body Mass Index Effect of Postoperative Mechanical Alignment In Patients Undergoing TKA. Paper presented at: Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2012.
- Liu Q, Giers M, McLaren A, Estes CS, Caplan MR, et al. Monitoring the Delivery of Therapeutic Agents from Antibiotic Loaded Bone Cement with Contrast-Enhanced MRI. Paper presented at: International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine Annual Meeting; Melbourne, Australia. May, 2012.
- Giers M, McLaren A, Caplan MR, Estes CS, McLemore R. Can Locally Delivered Gadolinium be visualized on MRI: A Pilot Study. Paper presented at: Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting; San Francisco, California. February, 2012.
- Estes CS, Boresi M, Caplan MR, McLaren A, McLemore R. Characterization of Depot Antimicrobial Delivery using MRI. Paper presented at:
- Musculoskeletal Infection Society Annual meeting; Rochester, Minnesota. August, 2011.
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2011.
- Estes C, Clarke H, Beauchamp C, Spangehl M. A Retention Debridement Protocol for the Treatment of Acute Periprosthetic Joint Infections. Paper presented at:
- Musculoskeletal Infection Society 19th Annual Open Scientific Meeting. San Diego, CA. August 7, 2009.
- Banner Orthopaedic Resident Research Symposium.Phoenix, AZ. June 19, 2009.
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting. Phoenix, AZ. May 30, 2009
- University of Arizona Academic Excellence Day. Phoenix, AZ. May 6, 2009
- Estes C, Champagne L. Thumb Replantation: A Retrospective Review of Twenty Cases. Paper presented at: Banner Good Samaritan Orthopaedic Resident's Day. Phoenix, AZ. June 20, 2008.
- Estes C, Rhee P, Shrader W, Csavina K, Jacofsky D. Biomechanical Strength of Proximal Tibial Plates: A Comparison of All-locked versus Hybrid Locked/Unlocked Screw Configurations. Paper presented at: American Society of Biomechanics Annual Conference. Palo Alto, CA. August 25, 2007.
- Lorton D, Lubahn C, Carter J, Woods C, Estes C, Bellinger D. Increased Noradrenergic Innervation of the Cervical Dorsal Horn in Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis: Further Enhancement by Treatment with Adrenergic Drugs. Paper presented at: Neurosciences Annual Meeting. Atlanta GA. October 15, 2006.