Keith Jarbo, MD PGY-4
UCLA, David Geffen School of Medicine
playing sports, college football/basketball, working out, food, hiking, family
Local antmicrobial delivery from polymers
- Jarbo K. Resorbable in situ Forming Hydrogels Provide High and Sustained Release of Antimicrobials. Paper presented at: OREF Pacific Resident Research Competition; Irvine, California. June, 2012.
- Jarbo K, Overstreet D, Huynh R, McLaren A, Vernon B, McLemore R. Increased Controlled Release Of Vancomycin From Injectable Degradable Hydrogels In Comparison To Acrylic Bone Cement. Paper presented at:
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2011.
- Academic Excellence Day; Phoenix, Arizona. April, 2012.
- Jarbo K, McLemore R, Overstreet D, McLaren A, Huynh R, Vernon B. In Situ Forming Antimicrobial Loaded Hydrogels Can Fill Implant Bone Surfaces. Paper presented at:
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2012.
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2012.
- Odgers R, Jarbo K, McLaren A, Calara F, Overstreet D, McLemore R. Trans-Cortical Transmission of Antimicrobials from Local Intramedullary Delivery. Paper presented at: Arizona Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2012.
- S Bahrami, MD, K Jarbo, BS; D S Lu, MD. Resectability of Cholangiocarcinoma: State-of-the-Art Preoperative Imaging with Surgical and Pathologic Correlation. 2008 Annual RSNA Meeting. Chicago, IL.
- K.A. Jarbo, BS, M.A. Charfen, MD, E. Ipp, MD, R.J. Lewis, MD, PhD. Estimating the Proportion of ED Patients that May Benefit from Targeted Screening for Type 2 Diabetes. 2007 Annual STTP Research Forum at UCLA.
- K.A. Jarbo, J.N. Richardson, M.E. Feltner. Kinematic Determinants of Error in Golf Putting. 2003 Annual Meeting of the Southwest Chapter of the ACSM. Las Vegas, NV. 2003.