William Wood, MD PGY-4
Medical School: MD 2011
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Undergraduate: BS 2007
Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, Biology/Psychology
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Shoulder and Elbow, Hand
Biofilm and its effects on orthopaedic infections
P acnes and orthopaedic shoulder infections
crossfit, mountaineering, cooking, volleyball
- Wood W, McLaren A, Calara F, McLemore R. Does Hamamelitannin Disrupt the Growth of Common Orthopaedic Biofilms in Static Culture. Paper presented at:
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting; Scottsdale, AZ. June 2013.
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, AZ. June 2013.
- Wood W, McLaren A, Calara F, McLemore R. Do Anti-Quorum Sensing Molecules Prevent Bacterial Growth In Vitro? Paper presented at:
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, AZ. June 2012.
- Academic Excellence Day; Phoenix, AZ. April 2012