William Wood, MD PGY-3
University of Illinois, Chicago Ill. MD 2011
Undergraduate: Northwestern University, Chicago Ill. BS, Biology/Psycology 2007
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Shoulder and elbow, Hand
Biofilm and its effects on orthopaedic infections
P acnes and orthopaedic shoulder infections
crossfit, mountaineering, cooking, volleyball
- Wood W, McLaren A, Calara F, McLemore R. Does Hamamelitannin Disrupt the Growth of Common Orthopaedic Biofilms in Static Culture. Paper presented at:
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting; Scottsdale, Arizona. June, 2013.
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2013.
- Wood W, McLaren A, Calara F, McLemore R. Do Anti-Quorum Sensing Molecules Prevent Bacterial Growth In Vitro? Paper presented at:
- Banner Orthopaedic Research Symposium; Phoenix, Arizona. June, 2012.
- Academic Excellence Day; Phoenix, Arizona. April, 2012