Salary and Benefits 2014 - 2015
|Level of Training||Yearly Pay||PTO|
|1st Post Graduate Year||$52,000||21 days|
|2nd Post Graduate Year||$54,500||21 days|
|3rd Post Graduate Year||$57,000||21 days|
|4th Post Graduate Year||$59,500||21 days|
Benefits are effective on the resident's hire date as long as he/she enrolls within 31 days.
The Medical Education Department provides the following core benefits for residents and their families AT NO COST TO THE RESIDENT.
- Banner Choice Plus Health Insurance
- A premium will apply for tobacco users
* You may increase your dental coverage. Additional premium(s) will apply.
The Medical Education Department provides the following benefits for you and your family at a discounted premium:
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Legal Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts