How to Apply
The Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship Program participates in the American Medical Colleges’ Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Fellowship positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications to our fellowship should be made to ERAS at their website. We do not consider applications outside of the ERAS. Early application submission is encouraged to allow adequate time for scheduling interviews.
Applications are accepted through ERAS beginning July 1st.
To be eligible for the program, you must have completed three years of accredited postgraduate education in Internal Medicine and must be board certified or board eligible for certification in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Please include with your ERAS application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Letter from the Dean of your medical school
- Program director's letter and at least two other letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Official record of Board scores (USMLE or COMLEX results)
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma if appointed
- US Citizen, Resident Alien or hold a valid J-1 visa *We do not sponsor H-1B visa
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Fellowship Coordinator Carmen Flores at (602) 839-2792 or send an email