Salary and Benefits 2013 - 2014
|Level of Training||Yearly Pay||Vacation|
|1st Post Graduate Year||$50,500||3 weeks|
|2nd Post Graduate Year||$53,000||3 weeks|
|3rd Post Graduate Year||$55,500||3 weeks|
|4th Post Graduate Year||$58,000||3 weeks|
|5th Post Graduate Year||$60,500||3 weeks|
Please review the following information carefully so you can make the best benefit choices for you and your family.
Enrollment must be completed no later than 31 days from your date of hire. Instructions on how to enroll in your benefits are included in the summary guide.
- In order to have your coverage start on the first day you come to work, you must enroll for benefits between June 20 – 30th.
- If you complete your enrollment between July 1 – 20th, your coverage will be effective July 1st.
- If your date of hire is after July 1st, your coverage begins the first of the month following your date of hire.
- Enrollment begins on June 20th. No early enrollment is available.
The Medical Education Department provides the following core benefits for you and your family AT NO COST TO YOU:
- Banner Choice Plus
- Banner Select 250 and Banner Select 500 are not available to House staff.
- A premium will apply for tobacco users
- Standard Pharmacy Plan *
- Preventive Dental Plan *
* You may increase your pharmacy and dental coverage. Additional premium(s) will apply.
The Medical Education Department provides the following benefits for you and your family at a discounted premium:
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Legal Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts