Sunrise Monfort Family Clinic
Sunrise Monfort Family Clinic (SMFC)
2930 11th Ave
Evans, CO 80620
Residents in the Sunrise Community Health Center Track have their continuity clinic at Sunrise Monfort Family Clinic.
The clinic moved to a completely redesigned facility in July 2007 that is located in Evans, Colo., approximately three miles from North Colorado Medical Center.
- Uninsured: 44 percent
- Medicaid: 39 percent
- Private insurance: 7 percent
- Child Health Plan Plus: 6 percent
- Medicare: 4 percent
- Nutritionists, diabetic educators, social workers, and behavioral health specialists
- Seven family physicians
- Two pediatricians
- Five physician assistants
- Four nurse practitioners.
- Women-Infant Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
- Full-service pharmacy
- X-ray services
- Forty-three exam rooms and three procedure rooms on-site.
- Acute care
- Pain management program
- Obstetric ultrasonography
- High-risk prenatal monitoring
The clinic additionally hosts many specialty clinics including podiatry, rheumatology, asthma and allergy, OB/GYN, psychiatry and ophthalmology. ______________________________________________________
Photo Tour of Sunrise Monfort Family Clinic:
Three check-in desks
OB Ultrasound Suite
High Risk OB Monitoring
Full Service Laboratory
Full Service Pharmacy
Outside Break Area
Sunrise Community Health Center Quilt