John Volk, MD - FP Site Faculty
- MD, University of California, Davis 1986
- Family Practice Residency, North Colorado Family Medicine, Greeley, Colo. 1989
- Certification in Health Care Ethics, National Catholic Bioethics Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Certified Medical Consultant, Creighton model, Natural Family Planning and NaPro Fertility Care System, Omaha, Neb.
- Porterville Community Health Center, Porterville, Calif. 1989-1992
- Johnstown Family Physicians, Johnstown, Colo. 1992-2006
- Sunrise Community Health Center, Greeley, Colo. 2006-Present.
- Family: Married for more than 30 yrs with two sons
- Languages: Spanish, fluent, written & spoken
- Medical missions
- Deacon, Roman Catholic Church, Ordained 2009