Lesley Brooks, MD - FP Site Faculty
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio
- MD, University of Colorado, Denver, Colo.
- Family Practice Residency, North Colorado Family Medicine, Greeley, Colo.
- Campaign Staff, Diana DeGette for Colorado State House of Representatives
- American Civil Liberty Union, Denver, Colo., Four years
- Volunteer, US Peace Corps, Malawi, Africa, Two and an half years
- Research Manager, Denver Department of Public Health, Denver, Colo., Four years
- Faculty, Sunrise Monfort Family Clinic, Greeley, Colo., since 2011
- Medical Director, North Colorado Health Alliance, Greeley, Colo., Since 2011
- Primary Care, Women's Health, Public Health, Social Justice, Health Disparities
- Spending time with husband and two children
- Reading, political news, remodeling my home, NY Yankees baseball, knitting