Wayne Jeffers, MD - Faculty
- MD, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Family Practice Residency, Stanislaus Medical Center (affiliate of UC Davis), Modesto, Calif.
- Physician, Sunrise Community Health Center, Greeley, Colorado, four years, three of those years as NCFM site coordinator
- Medical Officer and Community Health and Development Medical Consultant, LAMB Project, Parbatipur, Bangladesh, two years
- Faculty, NCFM since 1999
- Community and primary health care in the developing world
- Indigent care