North Colorado Family Medicine offers excellent training for residents planning to practice family medicine in any community.
Our mission is:
- To provide quality patient care in a supportive, collaborative environment that celebrates education as a lifelong process;
- To prepare family medicine residents for comprehensive practice in any setting.
The objectives of the program are:
- To provide residents with the necessary knowledge and skills to be competent family physicians in settings with limited medical resources.
- To incorporate biological, psychological, social, and economic perspectives into the resident's approach to the well-being of patients, families, and communities.
- To train residents to attend to health and well-being as well as illness.
- To provide a supportive environment in which residents may strive to fulfill their full potential as family physicians and as people.