Salary and Benefits
2013-2014 Salary and Benefits:
- PGY 1— $49,560
- PGY 2 — $ 51,183
- PGY3— $52,693
Residents training at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley are employees of Banner Health. All Banner Health employees are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Residents work under the terms and conditions of an annual training agreement effective July 1 through June 30.
- Medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and life insurance (provided at shared cost with the resident with multiple health insurance coverage options. Domestic partners insurance is also available).
- 401K plan (with resident contributions matched starting in the second year of training)
- Professional liability insurance to $1 million/$3 million, including "tail" coverage
- Three weeks paid vacation per year
- Five paid conference days with a monetary CME allowance to defray conference expenses per year
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- In-house on-call meals
- Tuition reimbursement for approved higher education programs