In early 2010 all research activities, programs and entities throughout Banner Health were reorganized under the umbrella of Banner Research.
Creating Banner Research enables us to develop and implement an enterprise-wide research strategy, build synergy among our various research efforts, have consistent management of grants and trials, and work closely with our physician partners to set up and conduct cutting-edge clinical studies.
We are committed to encouraging and helping to conduct high quality clinical trials and other research projects that are medically and scientifically important, and have a strong potential to benefit patients.
The studies and programs encompassed within Banner Research include:
- all clinical trials and other research in Banner medical facilities
- Banner Alzheimer’s Institute
- Banner Sun Health Research Institute
- Banner MD Anderson Banner Cancer Center research
- All grants, including non-research grants, in Banner medical facilities.
If you have any questions regarding Banner Research or would like to collaborate with us feel free to contact us.