Banner Research Speakers Bureau
The Banner Research Speakers Bureau is a community outreach program lending expertise to community groups and organizations. By special request we can accommodate organizations at locations valley-wide.
Requests are made according to the following guidelines:
- Community members and organizations submit the form to request a topic for a particular date with a minimum of 30 days advance notice. Maximum timeframe for requests is 90 days.
- A minimum of 25 people must be guaranteed for audience attendance on the date selected.
- The host organization is responsible for generating publicity for the program and acknowledges Banner Research in all promotional and printed materials.
- Once an available speaker is identified, an email of confirmation is emailed to the requestor.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for the scheduling of a requested speaker/topic.
- If a speaker cannot be made available per your individual request, the requestor is given the option to select a deferent topic and/or date and the process will begin again.
- Programs are typically 60 minutes total length including time for questions.
Request a Banner Research speaker by e-mailing Brian Browne.