Cleo Roberts Center for Clinical Research
Banner Sun Health Research Institute's contributions to medicine go far beyond scientific break-throughs in its research labs.
We are a national leader in:
- Bench-to-bedside research
- Clinical research
- The translation and conversion of laboratory discoveries into new clinical treatments.
The Cleo Roberts Center for Clinical Research has some of the top principal investigators in the nation who have a proven track record of integrity and results, which has led to worldwide recognition.
Our reputation has also allowed us to be sought out by many prestigious collaborators, including:
- Governmental agencies
- Leading research institutions
- Pharmaceutical and device companies.
Our research team includes:
- Marwan Sabbagh, MD – Director, Cleo Roberts Center for Clinical Research.
View Dr. Sabbagh's research on PubMed.
- Holly Shill, MD – Neurologist
View Dr. Shill's research on PubMed
- Sandra Jacobson, MD – Neuropsychiatrist
View Dr. Jacobson's research on PubMed
- Christine Belden, Psy. D. - Neuropsychologist
View Dr. Belden's research on PubMed
Clinical research at Banner Sun Health Research Institute is a well-coordinated process, involving an enormous cooperative effort among physicians, scientists and other healthcare professionals. Protocols are written at a high standard and subjected to intense scrutiny, both internally through our Institutional Review Board and externally.
Clinical research is a vital part of modern medicine. It answers the questions posed by our hypotheses by studying specific conditions and treatments in clinical trials. This helps us to understand the nature of a disease or the effectiveness of a drug or medical device.
Because of exacting standards, world-class facilities and excellent clinical care, Banner Sun Health Research Institute is a leader in translational medicine.