Adolescents and Children
Banner Health's child and adolescent programs offer compassionate mental health care and expertise and are designed to help children, teens and families.
Our specially trained staff is experienced in working with children and adolescents, providing all levels of care with specialized programming for most behavioral health problems.
We treat children and teens with depression, anxiety, substance use, bipolar disorder, self-harm and aggressive behaviors.
Our inpatient and outpatient programs include:
- individual and group therapy
- recreational therapy
- therapeutic activities
- family therapy
Wendy Paine O'Brien Treatment Center for Adolescents, Scottsdale: nationally recognized program that offers a wide inpatient and day treatment for emotional, behavioral health or chemical dependency problems:
- Howard S. Gray School for Youth, Scottsdale: has provided excellent education to emotionally fragile children and those with autism and Asperger's syndrome for more than 20 years.
- Intensive Outpatient Mental Health Counseling, Chandler
- Intensive Outpatient Counseling for Substance Abuse, Chandler
- Intensive Outpatient Counseling, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Glendale
- Psychiatric services for children, Cardon Children's Medical Center, Mesa