Banner Health provides a full range of substance abuse treatment and support services to help adults and adolescents have a successful recovery.
We offer services at inpatient and outpatient levels of care to best meet the needs of our patients and their families.
For more than 30 years, Banner Behavioral Health Hospital has provided quality care for adolescents and adults faced with the challenges of alcoholism and drug dependencies.
The staff has years of experience with recovery and treatment of addictions as well as treatment for patients with coexisting psychiatric disorders.
Our staff of physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, counselors and technicians work closely with patients and their families to ensure safe detoxification and medical management of patient conditions.
During this phase of treatment patients learn about the progression of their addiction and develop the skills that are essential for recovery. We also provide:
- Referral and assessment 24 hours a day
- Individualized treatment
- Lifelong aftercare at no additional cost for patients and family
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Activity and recreational therapy
- 12-Step community support groups on site
Inpatient Treatment Locations:
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Glendale, Arizona
- Banner – University Medical Center South, Tucson, Arizona
We provide individual and or group counseling sessions to help patients and families successfully make lifestyle changes.
We teach the skills and provide the tools necessary for lifelong recovery.
Outpatient Treatment Locations: