Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
For more than 30 years, Banner Behavioral Health Hospital professionals have provided high-quality care for adolescents and adults faced with the challenges of alcoholism and drug dependencies.
We offer a safe, structured and supportive environment to assist residents in developing a healthy, satisfying, sobriety-based lifestyle.
After an assessment, the patient will be placed in the level of care most appropriate for their needs:
- Acute Inpatient Detox
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program
- Relapse Prevention
Programs and Services
- Intensive outpatient, residential or acute inpatient detoxification and stabilization
- Individualized care plan
- Specialized treatment
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Medication, drug and alcohol education
- Insurance and financial consultation
- Activity and recreational therapy
- 12-Step community support groups on site
Banner's chemical dependency treatment program is among the most affordable in the western United States. It is covered by most insurance plans and approved by Medicare. It meets American Society for Addiction Medicine criteria and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.