Banner Health offers a wide variety of behavioral/mental health services in several different locations for adults, adolescents and children.
We provide compassionate and confidential expert care in a variety of settings including physician offices, outpatient clinics and psychiatric hospitals.
Banner Appointment Line: -- answers your questions about services and provides free telephone screenings.
- (602) 254-HELP
- (800) 254-4357 (toll-free in Arizona)
- Hospitalization: Inpatient mental health and substance-abuse therapy and counseling
- Outpatient services: Mental health and substance abuse services.
- Counseling sessions: Psychologists and psychiatrists
- The Villa: Residential substance-abuse services, geared especially for veterans
- Adolescents: Inpatient mental health and substance abuse services; outpatient mental health and substance abuse services and residential treatment
- Howard S. Gray School: Nationally recognized private school for emotionally fragile children, including those children with autism or Asperger's syndrome.
- Emergency care: 24/7 assistance for patients in behavioral crisis at Banner Psychiatric Center
- Chandler: Outpatient mental health and substance abuse services for adults and adolescents
- Gilbert: Psychological services
- Glendale: Inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance abuse services
- Mesa: Psychological services
- Mesa: Hospital-based psychiatric services for children and teens at Cardon Children's Medical Center
- Peoria: Practice-based Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry services from Banner Health Center
- Phoenix: Inpatient mental health services
- Inpatient mental health and substance abuse services for adolescents and adults.
- Outpatient mental health and substance abuse service for adults.
- Residential treatment for adolescents
- Chemical dependency rehab for adults.
- 24/7 assistance for patients in behavioral crisis at Banner Psychiatric Center
- Sun City West:
- Greeley: Outpatient mental health services
- Fairbanks: Inpatient mental health services