Cancer Navigators at Banner Health
In cooperation with the American Cancer Society, cancer patients at Banner Health have access to a Patient Navigator at no charge.
The Patient Navigator Program provides guidance for cancer patients, survivors and caregivers to help them navigate the cancer experience.
This partnership between Banner Health and the American Cancer Society allows outreach to those most in need. The program can be found at:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Cardon Children's Medical Center
We also offer Cancer Navigator services at North Colorado Medical Center.
A Patient Navigator can help with:
- Literature on coping with cancer, what to expect during chemotherapy and radiation, and side effects.
- Referrals to support groups, classes, and other programs.
- Identify resources for financial assistance, medication needs, home health care, insurance questiAons, transportation and other concerns.
- Listening, caring and helping you in your time of need.
- Identifying activities that can help ensure a better quality of life.
- Guiding cancer survivors to learn to self-navigate.
For more information about the American Cancer Society and The Patient Navigator Program, please go to www.cancer.org.