New Year, New You
It's a new year and a good time to re-dedicate yourself to your well-being. Banner Health wants to help. Here's our Top Ten for 2013:
1. Have a physician partner: Now is the time to establish a good relationship with a doctor or set up your regular annual appointments. Don't have a physician? Use our physician finder to find one convenient to you.
2. Create a baseline: How healthy are you? Do some preliminary checks with our online health calculators. Figure out your Body mass index. Or figure out how many calories you burn in a day.
|3. Stay connected: Is this the year you do more with social media? Check out our Facebook pages or keep up to date with tweets.|
4. Get screened: Throughout the year, Banner Health offers convenient checks for blood pressure, Alzheimer's, stroke and other health concerns.
|5. Get organized: Keep track of your medications through this medication tracker available through Banner Family Pharmacy.|
6. Get involved: Doing good can mean doing well for your health.
|7. Assess yourself: How much do you know about making resolutions that will stick?|
8. Keep updated: Banner Health offers daily health tips and health news through our online health library.
9. Think sun protection: Our Banner Health experts have a number of ways you can protect yourself against the sun and skin cancer.
10. Get some sleep: What do you know about getting some quality shut-eye?