Fastest Stirfry on the Planet
- 8 oz. dry linguine noodles (cooked)
- 1 cup pre-sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups pre-shredded cabbage
- 1 lb. frozen stirfry vegetable medley
- 1 can lowfat ready-to-serve chicken noodle soup
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Saute mushrooms until golden brown and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Turn heat to high and cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- Add cooked linguine noodles and stir all together.
Speed tip: cook linguine noodles while you are assembling and cooking stir fry so that everything is done at the same time.
Optional serving idea: sprinkle steamed broccoli florets over the top.
Nutritional Information per serving:
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 25
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Total Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 500mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Protein 15g
Exchanges: 3 breads, 2 vegetables