- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 box silken tofu
- 1 tub nonfat ricotta (16 ounces)
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can diced stewed tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- ½: cup shredded lowfat mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on box; drain and rinse in colander until ready to use.
- Combine ingredients for filling in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place all ingredients for sauce in large casserole pan and mix smooth.
- Divide filling among lasagna noodles; spread it over the entire area of each noodle then roll each one up.
- Place rollups in casserole and baste with sauce.
- Cover pan and bake until heated through or about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top, and allow to melt, about 1 minute. Serve hot.
Optional serving suggestion: serve with large spinich salad.
Makes 6 servings. Serving size: 2 rollups
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 328
- Calories from Fat 27
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Total Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 387mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Protein 25g
Exchanges: 4 breads, 1 vegetable, 1 meat