- 1 10-inch pizza dough
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chili pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet, cover with cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, onion and chili pepper.
- Spread over the melted cheese.
- Cut in 4 and serve.
This pizza goes well with a large tossed salad.
Makes 4 servings. Serving size: 1 slice or 6.5 oz.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 240
- Calories from Fat 45
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Total Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 460mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Protein 12g
Exchanges: 2 breads, 1 meat, ½ veg, ½ fat