Sea Bass Baked in Parchment
- 6oz. Sea Bass
- 1tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 1 Lemon Slice
- Pinch each Salt and White Pepper
- Parchment Paper
- Pre-heat conventional oven to 375 degrees or convection oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper large enough to completely enclose your piece of sea bass.
- Pour olive oil on the parchment and brush to completely cover one side. Place fish in center of parchment and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and white pepper.
- Place lemon slice on top of fish and rosemary
sprig on top of lemon.
- Place parchment paper together lengthwise and fold several times making a tight seal. Fold the parchment together at each end again making a tight seal.
- Place on baking sheet and cook 10 minutes for each inch thickness of fish. Remove from oven and allow to rest about 2 minutes.
To serve: Slice open parchment and immediately inhale the wonderful aroma, then place on plate.
Hints and variations:
added flavor, sprinkle a little Pernod (a French aperitif) on the vegetables, this is highly recommended.
Calories from fat 72
Saturated fat 2.3 grams
Mufa 10.7 grams (monounsaturated fatty acids)
Pufa 2 grams (polyunsaturated fatty acids. Mufa and Pufa are the “good” fats)
Cholesterol 70 mgs
Sodium 307 mgs