- 3 ounces mini lasagne (or any small
- 1 small thinly sliced zucchini
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup veggie burger crumbles (located with the veggie burgers in the grocer's freezer)
- 1½ cups no-salt-added tomato sauce
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning mix (oregano-basil-marjoram)
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile coat a medium pot or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Saute zucchini and mushrooms until tender.
- Add veggie burger crumbles and pasta sauce and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cheeses and mix well.
Makes 4 servings. Serving size: 2 cups
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 350
- Calories from Fat 60
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Total Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 500mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47g
- Dietary Fiber 6g
- Protein 26g
Exchanges: 2 breads, 2 meats, 2 vegetables