Orange Pineapple Delight
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 fresh peeled & diced oranges
- 1 peeled & chopped apple (cored)
- 1 peeled & sliced banana
- 2 peeled & sliced kiwi
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Combine all fruit in a large, shallow bowl and toss together with the lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cinnamon.
- Serve fruit in individual serving bowls with 2 tablespoons of yogurt drizzled over the top.
Makes 4 servings. Serving size: 1½ cups.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 170
- Calories from Fat 10
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Total Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 35mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37g
- Dietary Fiber 5g
- Protein 3g
Exchanges: 2 fruits, ½ bread/starch