Rainbow Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. rainbow pasta
- 1 cup cooked and drained black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 Tbsp. flavored vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Allow the pasta to drain more while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix well; refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salad looks great when served on a bed of garden greens.
Makes 4 servings. Serving size: 2 cups
Nutritional analysis per serving:
- Calories 339
- Calories from Fat 27
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Total Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 32mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67g
- Dietary Fiber 8g
- Protein 13g
Exchanges: 4 breads, 1 vegetable, 1 meat