Through Cardiac Alert, Banner Health can have patients with heart-attack symptoms into the operating rooms quickly for cardiac care. Our door-to-balloon time is under 60 minutes (balloons are used to open up arteries and veins).
Banner Health hospitals that have Cardiac Alert/STEMI:
- Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center, Mesa, Ariz.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center, Sun City, Ariz.
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, Sun City West, Ariz.
- Banner Desert Medical Center, Mesa, Ariz.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Banner Heart Hospital, Mesa, Ariz.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center Glendale, Ariz.
- McKee Medical Center, Loveland, Colo.
- North Colorado Medical Center, Greeley, Colo.