Banner Health Heart Care
Banner Health is a recognized national leader in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular conditions. Our patients rely on us for advanced procedures, compassionate care and outstanding rehabilitation and support programs.
Banner Health surgeons perform thousands of heart, lung and chest procedures; we offer minimally invasive heart procedures as well as robotic-assisted surgery.
Why Choose Banner's Heart Program?
- State-of-the-art technology that allows for highly accurate diagnoses and more effective treatments.
- Patient outcomes for heart attacks and heart failure well above national averages
- Dedicated cardiac rehabilitation and support for your recovery
- Accredited programs for chest pain, heart failure, cardiac alert and more.
- Banner ICUs equipped with unique “iCare” system, which reduces complications and adds an extra layer of care at the bedside
- Leading edge care available such as:
- LVAD for patients with advanced congestive heart failure
- Sapien Transcatheter Heart Valve for aortic heart valve patients
- Cardiac Alert, sends your EKG data from the ambulance to the Emergency room, saving precious time in the event of a heart attack
- Research that provides access to leading-edge techniques.